Bachelorette or Bust!
It is official – wedding season is among us. While we love celebrating the big day, the only thing more fun than the actual wedding is the bachelorette party! It’s time to get your girls together and throw a bachelorette bash.
Organizing a bachelorette party can seem overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be! Give yourself plenty of time to plan the perfect pre-wedding weekend. Getting the RSVP count weeks in advance will allow for enough time to order personalized party supplies and make reservations. I mean, that buzz bike won’t book itself.
Deciding on your destination? Whether you’re taking the fun across state lines or planning a bachelorette bash right at home, Two Funny Girls has everything you need to make memories your bride will cherish forever! Live it up with your bride tribe with fun party games, delicious recipes, and personalized party products.
Boozing With the Bride
Keep the cocktails pouring all weekend in the best way we know how – custom cups! Plan on using disposable cups (like our personalized Styrofoam cups) during the weekend for easy cleanup and on-the-go fun. Order your cups far enough in advance to customize. Any bride will love the custom touch of seeing their new last name or #weddinghashtag while celebrating through the weekend!
Stuck on how to get the party started? There will never be a dull moment or an empty cup if you follow any of these fun bachelorette party games from The Spruce. We love that these games are PG enough to play with the whole family, too! Go for a sleeve of our personalized shatterproof cups as designated party cups that can be reused throughout the weekend. If you’re looking for a quick cocktail recipe with minimal ingredients, we love this Spiked Summertime Lemonade from Styling my Everyday. A lighter twist on a classic cocktail, follow below for something you can sip on all weekend long.
Falling in Love Lemonade
Recipe courtesy of Styling my Everyday
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 6 lemons, juiced
- 2 cups vodka
- Ice cubes
- Optional garnishes: pomegranate juice, fresh lemon slices, mint, or strawberries
Say “I Do” to this cocktail:
- In a saucepan over a medium heat, combine 1 cup sugar and 1 cup water.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then turn down to a simmer until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Remove from heat and let cool completely – this is now your syrup!
- In a pitcher or drink dispenser, combine the syrup, 7 cups water, lemon juice, vodka, and ice and stir to combine.
- Garnish with a splash of pomegranate juice, fresh lemon slices, mint or strawberries.
Eat, Drink + Get Married!
All the bachelorette parties are taking on Nashville for their weekend before the wedding – and who could blame them!? Good food, good music, and good times all around! If you’re looking for a little Tennessee flare, try out these Nashville Hot Chicken Sliders from The Food Network. A little spice makes everything right, and they are easy to whip up and serve to a whole crowd! We love that you can make these ahead of time or pack up the ingredients and make them day-of. Two Funny Girls tip: use one of our personalized drink stirrers as a skewer for a personal pop to the sliders.
Sliding Into Marriage Like:
Recipe courtesy of The Food Network
What you’ll need:
- 5 tablespoons cayenne
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon chile powder
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 12 cups vegetable oil
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon of your favorite hot sauce
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 Hawaiian rolls
- Butter for spreading
- Dill pickles for topping
- Iceberg lettuce for topping
- Mayonnaise for spreading
Feelin’ (Nashville) hot, hot, hot!
- In a large heat-resistant bowl, whisk the cayenne, brown sugar, chile powder, granulated garlic, paprika, 1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon black pepper.
- Sprinkle the spice mixture on all sides of the chicken and transfer to the fridge for up to three hours, leaving the remaining spice mixture in the bowl.
- In a large Dutch oven, heat the oil until a deep-fry thermometer registers 350 degrees F. Position a wire rack on a baking sheet.
- Whisk together the buttermilk, hot sauce, and eggs into a shallow bowl. Put the flour in a second bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Dunk the chicken first in buttermilk then dredge in seasoned flour to coat thoroughly. Gently drop the chicken into the oil (go in batches if needed!) and fry until golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Transfer the cooked chicken to a wire rack.
- Carefully add about 1 large ladleful (6 to 8 oz) of the frying oil to the reserved spice mixture to let it bloom – be careful as it will bubble aggressively! Whisk until smooth and brush the fried chicken with the bloomed spice oil as desired.
- The best part – building the sandwich! Halve the Hawaiian rolls, spread with butter and toast on a griddle. Put the hot chicken on the griddled buns and top with pickles, lettuce, and a schmear of mayo.
- Serve up on cute napkins or pass around as finger food – we’re all friends here!
Bachelorette Gift Guide
Even if you’re not on the party planning committee, you can still show up with a gift for the bride that will sweep her off her feet! Our custom bamboo wood cutting boards are the sweetest way to add a personal touch and celebrate your bride’s new last name. Use over the bachelorette weekend to serve up snacks or a customized cheese plate, or allow it to become a new kitchen staple for the bride. A wedding and housewarming gift all-in-one!
Say thank you to your band of bridesmaids with a memory from your bachelorette weekend. Our personalized stadium cups hold up to 16 oz of the booze you choose and are perfect to use around the house. They tend to be the perfect party favor and will close out the weekend with a custom touch!
And who could forget our groom?! An insulated drink hugger is a go-to gift for any groom to use on his own bachelor party.
The wedding day may be the best day of any bride’s life, but the bachelorette party is sure to take the cake for best weekend! Regardless of what you have planned, adding personalized party products will be sure to make it a hit. Pair with awesome recipes and fun party games and you’ll have everyone saying bachelorette or bust!
See you at the altar!
Shop the Blog: